Terms and Conditions
"You" refers to the user of this website and its related services, and as such You have gained the right to use this website by respecting the applicable Terms and Conditions described in detail below.
Anisos is the exclusive owner and operator of anisos.com (the "Website"). As used in this Terms and Conditions Agreement, "we" and "us" means Anisos.com or any successor, subsidiary, division or assign of Anisos.com.
"Service(s)" refers to Your use of the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
This Terms and Conditions Agreement (the "Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to Your use of the Website and all services offered by Anisos.com.
By completing the subscription/registration process You are indicating that You agree to be bound by all of the terms in this Agreement. Please print and keep a copy of this Agreement.
By accessing the Website or using any Services, You consent to receive this Agreement electronically.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time.
Such modified Agreement will become effective and will apply to Your subscription upon our posting such Agreement to the Website.
Your continued use of our Service after such a modification has been posted shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by You of any such modified Agreement.
We are not required to notify you of any changes to this agreement, it is Your obligation to check it regularly to become aware of any modifications made.
You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use this Website or the Services in any manner.
- are 18 years of age or older, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by the Agreement.
- will use the Website in a manner which is lawful
- have not been convicted of any felony which has required you to register as a sex offender with any government authority.
This Agreement constitutes Your agreement with Anisos.com in regards to Your use of the Service. You must abide by all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement in order to become or remain a user of the Service.
Your right to use
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations or restrictions established by us, in our sole discretion.
We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time without notice or liability.
We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict Your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability and for any reason.
Termination of access
We may terminate some or all of your access of the Service at our sole discretion, with or without notice, with no liability and for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Breach of this agreement in any capacity.
- Any fraudulent or abusive use of the Service.
- Any unlawful behaviour.
- For no reason.
Law enforcement agencies may be notified.
Code of Conduct
You agree to use the Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
You will not use the Service:
- to forward or start chain letters.
- to engage or instigate in any form of harassment or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to the uploading of pictures or recordings or any other form of communication which contain obscene, racist, libelous, slanderous, pornographic, abusive or defamatory statements, or otherwise offensive language.
- distribute any information given to You from other users of the Service without consent from the user who gave to You.
to post messages, upload pictures or any other form of communication or use the Service in any way that;
- Plagiarise or infringe upon the rights of any person, company or other party, including but not limited to any copyright law or trade mark law.
- Violates privacy or any other rights.
- Is unlawful in any way.
- in any capacity to distribute any solicitation for funds, services or goods.
- with any web browser that modifies or manipulates the content of the Service which is not intended without endorsement from Us.
- to upload or distribute any virus or malicious software of any type.
- to upload or distribute any may cause harm to the Service the web site, or any physical or intellectual property.
- to communicate in any manner any contact information, including but not limited to, email address, instant messenger nicknames or usernames or other contact information, telephone numbers, postal addresses, or URIs through publicly available information while using the Service.
- You will respect and uphold the property and privacy rights of all users of the Service.
Management of Information
Moderation of information
We do not review all of the content posted by users of the Service.
We are not responsible in any capacity for the content posted or uploaded by any users of the Service.
We reserve the right to modify or delete any content posted or uploaded by any users of the Service, without notice and liability and in our sole discretion.